Thursday, March 19, 2009

20 mac 2009; tanx zal

Yesterday;
Tenkiu zal, u're such a good brother & a bodyguard for me.


Yesterday; 19th march 2009 was the bad day for me. Someone said something that has hurts my feeling. Suddenly zal text me, he said, "hello dear =)". and i replied 'hello darl' as usual. i was started to smile but deeply in my heart i was still hurts. i told him that i was currently starts to crying then he ask me the reasons but i've never told him anything. At first he tried to force me but i told not to do so and he agree. He was slowly supports me with his spirits. The best text that i cant forget is 'tuuuuutt'.. ;) hehe,, secret la..xp

by the way; after that i was starts to smile like before.
Zal, he is the person who sometimes makes me mad with him but sometimes he makes me smile.He's my BODYGUARD. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment